From the Start Menu in the Windows taskbar, select Control Panel. The Control Panel opens.
Open Windows 7 Control Panel.
Open the Windows program listing.
- (Windows Vista/7) Click Programs and then Programs and Features.
- (Windows 2000/XP) Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
From the list of currently installed programs, select TuneConvert.
To begin the uninstall:
- (Windows Vista/7) Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
- (Windows 2000/XP) Click Remove on the right of TuneConvert.
If the Uninstall Wizard does not run, you can start it manually, by running helper.exe, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- (32-bit Windows) C:\Program Files\TuneConvert\unins000.exe
- (64-bit Windows) C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneConvert\unins000.exe
In the TuneConvert Uninstall, click Yes.